Do you find yourself taking selfies from above so that you don’t have a double chin? You’re not alone! According to the American Society For Dermatologic Surgery, almost 70 percent of Americans suffer from a double chin.
Wouldn’t it be great if you didn’t have to fuss over your Instagram snaps anymore? Saying goodbye to your double chin and hello to a more confident version of yourself is a lot easier than you may realize. The answer lies with Kybella®.
Although the chin is considered one of the most challenging places on your body to tighten and tone, the professional medical team here at Juvanew Medspa has helped many clients with this FDA-approved, non-surgical double chin reduction treatment.
What is Kybella®?
Kybella® is the only treatment for destroying fat cells under the chin that is FDA-approved. It is administered by a Kybella®-trained healthcare specialist at Juvanew Medspa.
Numerous small injections will be administered underneath your chin. The process takes between 15 and 20 minutes. The exact number of injections needed depends on your desired profile and the amount of fat under your chin.
So, how does Kybella® work? Synthetic deoxycholic acid is the active ingredient in Kybella®. This is a molecule that naturally occurs in the body, aiding in breaking down dietary fat and absorbing it.
When the practitioner injects Kybella® into the fat under the chin, it destroys the fat cells, causing the chin’s fullness to reduce considerably.
These fat cells cannot accumulate or store fat once they have been destroyed, meaning you won’t need further treatment.
Benefits of Kybella®
There are many different reasons why Kybella® is highly recommended for double chin reduction. This includes the following:
- It is minimally-invasive – One of the main reasons Kybella® is so popular is because it’s a non-surgical treatment. You can achieve the appearance and profile you want with simple injections administered by a licensed and trained provider.
- Results are permanent – Unlike many other treatments whereby regular top-ups are needed, Kybella® is designed to provide lasting results. You may need two or three treatments to ensure all of the fat cells are targeted, yet once the fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good.
- Little to no downtime – After you have received your double chin reduction treatment, you can go back to your everyday activities. Although there could be some minor, temporary effects, they will only last for a short period.
- Fast and easy – The treatment is quick, tending to last between 15 and 20 minutes, depending on the number of injections you need.
- Impressive results – If you look at some of our before and after photos for this treatment, you will see the fantastic results Kybella® provides.
Am I a Candidate for Kybella®?
Kybella® is ideal for anyone who already follows a healthy diet and exercise regime, yet can’t seem to shift the stubborn fat around their jawline and chin.
A lot of people are simply genetically predisposed to carry more weight around their chin. If this applies to you, Kybella® can help you to get the slimmer jawline you’ve always wanted.
This treatment is also best for those with a stable weight. Patients who receive this treatment experience the best results when they stay within 10 to 15 pounds of the weight they were when Kybella® was administered.
“I had such a great experience at Juvanew today! I loved how CindaLee talked through everything with me and answered all my questions during my appointment. She was very thorough and has a great bedside manner. Even the front desk staff was super sweet & friendly! Highly recommend coming here for your skincare needs.” *
Take The Next Step
Are you ready for Kybella® treatments to redefine your jawline? It’s time for you to take the next step by scheduling a consultation with the expert staff at Juvanew Medspa. They are located in Rockwall, TX where they serve Dallas, Heath, Garland, Greenville, and Royse City. Call (214) 771-4611 or fill out and submit the form on this page.