If you’re suffering from any type of skin condition, from melasma to sun damage, a chemical peel could be just the treatment for you.
If you have been quoted a different price for your chemical peel compared to someone you know, you may be wondering why this is the case.
The cost of a chemical peel depends on the experience of the provider and the type of chemical peel you have.
Average Chemical Peel Costs
The average cost of a chemical peel in the United States at the moment is $673, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
However, please note that there are many different factors that can influence the cost of a chemical peel. Deep peels can cost $3,000 or more, especially if in-patient stays or anesthesia is required. Light peels can cost as little as $150. Therefore, the type of peel you have plays a big role.
There are other factors to consider as well, ranging from the expertise of the provider to the location of the clinic.
What Does a Chemical Peel Treat?
A chemical peel can be used to treat a wide range of conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Redness or uneven skin tone
- Acne scars
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Benefits of Chemical Peels
There are a lot of benefits that are associated with getting this treatment here at Juvanew. This includes the following:
- A chemical peel can help to fade hyperpigmentation, discoloration, and sunspots, helping you to feel more confident
- Achieve more youthful and radiant skin by erasing wrinkles and fine lines
- Minimize the appearance of large pores
- Chemical peels exfoliate deep into the skin, helping those suffering from acne
- Chemical peels are non-invasive
- Peels are great for soothing the skin, resulting in radiant and smooth results
- You can also balance the texture of your skin by having a chemical peel
- Scarring can be soothed
- If you do not want to have a facelift, a chemical peel could be the perfect alternative to lift your skin
Am I a Candidate for Chemical Peels?
Finally, you may be wondering whether or not you are a good candidate for a chemical peel.
A good candidate for a chemical peel is someone who is suffering from a skin condition that is stopping them from getting the best possible complexion. Examples of this include rosacea, acne scarring, acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, and sun-damaged skin.
It is also imperative that you have realistic expectations from your treatment, which is something that will be discussed with you during your consultation.
The condition of your skin will determine what sort of chemical peel is going to be most appropriate, and this will impact the cost too, all of which will be discussed prior to your treatment.
Take The Next Step
Are you ready to learn more about chemical peels? It’s time for you to take the next step by scheduling a consultation with the expert staff at Juvanew Medspa. They are located in Rockwall, TX where they serve Dallas, Heath, Garland, Greenville, and Royse City. Call (214) 771-4611 or fill out and submit the form on this page.