What are PCA Chemical Peels?
A chemical peel is a solution that is applied to the fact to get rid of dead skin cells and encourage the production of new cells. This helps to create a more youthful appearance, evening out your skin tone, and reducing age spots.
The chemical peels that we provide at Juvanew Medspa are from PCA Skin and SkinCeuticals. These chemical peels are used and recommended by dermatologists, providing the gold standard in advanced topicals and chemical peels for over two decades.
We’re big fans of chemical peels because they offer a low-dose, progressive, and gentle approach, which delivers dramatic results with very few side effects.
Benefits of Chemical Peels
There are many benefits associated with having a chemical peel at a trained clinic like Juvanew Medspa. Let’s take a look at them:
- Improve areas of sun damage.
- Enhance the texture, tone, clarity, and color of your skin. Your skin will look and feel better.
- Reduce dark patches (melasma), freckles, and age spots.
- Treat certain types of acne.
- Improve the appearance of mild scars.
- Treat wrinkles that have been caused by aging and sun damage.
- Reduce fine lines around your mouth and underneath the eyes.
- Help you regain your confidence.
- Enabling the skincare products you use at home to be more effective, as the chemical peel will remove several layers of congestion and build-up. This means that your usual skincare products will be able to penetrate deeper into the skin, making them much more effective.
- Address superficial scars and visible skin imperfections.
- Increase the skin’s hydration.
- Help to clear up breakouts.
- Stimulate new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, creating a radiant complexion.