Looking youthful and refreshed is a challenge for all of us! Not only do we have to battle the signs of natural aging, but life has a habit of throwing stressful situations our way, which can show on our faces. There’s also the general pollution and sun, which attacks our skin. It can feel like we’re fighting an impossible battle. However, with chemical peels, you have an effective way of fighting back and achieving the beautiful skin you have always wanted.
What are PCA Chemical Peels?
A chemical peel is a solution that is applied to the fact to get rid of dead skin cells and encourage the production of new cells. This helps to create a more youthful appearance, evening out your skin tone, and reducing age spots.
The chemical peels that we provide at Juvanew Medspa are from PCA Skin and SkinCeuticals. These chemical peels are used and recommended by dermatologists, providing the gold standard in advanced topicals and chemical peels for over two decades.
We’re big fans of chemical peels because they offer a low-dose, progressive, and gentle approach, which delivers dramatic results with very few side effects.
Benefits of Chemical Peels
There are many benefits associated with having a chemical peel at a trained clinic like Juvanew Medspa. Let’s take a look at them:
- Improve areas of sun damage.
- Enhance the texture, tone, clarity, and color of your skin. Your skin will look and feel better.
- Reduce dark patches (melasma), freckles, and age spots.
- Treat certain types of acne.
- Improve the appearance of mild scars.
- Treat wrinkles that have been caused by aging and sun damage.
- Reduce fine lines around your mouth and underneath the eyes.
- Help you regain your confidence.
- Enabling the skincare products you use at home to be more effective, as the chemical peel will remove several layers of congestion and build-up. This means that your usual skincare products will be able to penetrate deeper into the skin, making them much more effective.
- Address superficial scars and visible skin imperfections.
- Increase the skin’s hydration.
- Help to clear up breakouts.
- Stimulate new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, creating a radiant complexion.
As you can see, the benefits of having a chemical peel are extensive. You can take a look at some of our before and after photographs to see the sort of results that you can expect.
Plus, when you book a consultation with one of our trained experts at Juvanew Medspa, we will assess your skin damage and give you a realistic understanding of the results you can expect. After all, we are all different, and so the effectiveness of any treatment can differ from person-to-person.
Am I a Candidate for a Chemical Peel?
You are a good candidate for a chemical peel if you have rosacea, acne scarring, acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, or sun-damaged skin. Essentially, if you have any skin condition that is interfering with achieving your best complexion, a chemical peel could be the perfect solution for you.
Take The Next Step
Are interested in learning more about chemical peel treatment? It’s time for you to take the next step by scheduling a consultation with the expert staff at Juvanew Medspa. They are located in Rockwall, TX where they serve Dallas, Heath, Garland, Greenville, and Royse City. Call (214) 771-4611 or fill out and submit the form on this page.