Have you been feeling frustrated by hair loss? Do you dream of having your natural hairline back?
Rather than letting your hair loss get you down, why not take action instead? There are lots of different hair loss treatment options available today, and we’re going to tell you about one of the best solutions, which is available at Juvanew.
We are, of course, talking about platelet-rich plasma restoration. So, let’s find out more.
PRP for Hair Restoration
PRP is an abbreviation of platelet-rich plasma, which is a form of hair restoration. It involves a three-step medical treatment in which blood is drawn from the patient and injected into their scalp.
The three-step process that is followed at Juvanew is as follows:
- Blood will be taken. This is typically from your arm. It is then put in a centrifuge, which is a machine that spins at a rapid pace so that fluids of different densities are effectively separated.
- Approximately ten minutes after being in the centrifuge, the blood will have separated into three layers: platelet-rich plasma, red blood cells, and platelet-poor plasma.
- The platelet-rich plasma is drawn up into a syringe, after which it will be injected into parts of your scalp that required further hair growth.
How Does PRP Work?
The injections containing PRP will trigger natural hair growth and maintain it, as the supply of blood to the hair follicle is increased. This also results in the thickness of the hair shaft increasing.
Benefits of PRP for Hair Loss
There are many benefits associated with PRP for hair loss. This includes the following:
- Versatile – This is a versatile treatment that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other treatments. During your consultation, one of our experienced surgeons will make their recommendations based on the current state of your hair and your desired goals.
- Effective – This is a procedure with proven success. A lot of people notice considerable results around three months after their procedure. However, you will keep seeing the benefits until they are visible in full, which tends to be a year after the treatment.
- Convenience – No recovery or downtime is required with this treatment. You can return to your normal activities immediately after the procedure, which means you do not need to arrange for someone to drive you home afterward.
- Minimal discomfort – As surgery is not involved with PRP treatment, you should only experience minor discomfort at most. The level of discomfort is similar to undergoing blood work when having a routine appointment with your doctor.
- Safety – Finally, this is also a safe procedure. Because cells from your body are used, there is no risk of an allergic reaction or rejection.
Am I a Candidate for PRP Hair Restoration?
A good candidate for PRP hair restoration is someone that has been losing hair around the scalp and wants their own natural hairline to be restored.
It is also important to have realistic expectations for this procedure and to be a healthy non-smoker.
Take The Next Step
Are you ready to try PRP treatments and regain your hair, confidence, and happiness? It’s time for you to take the next step by scheduling a consultation with the expert staff at Juvanew Medspa. They are located in Rockwall, TX where they serve Dallas, Heath, Garland, Greenville, and Royse City. Call (214) 771-4611 or fill out and submit the form on this page.