What is a Liquid Facelift?
If you’re unsure whether you should opt for neurotoxins or dermal fillers, why not go for a combination of both? That’s what a liquid facelift provides, delivering a combination of both treatments.
A liquid facelift is customized to the needs of every patient. Some different injectables can be used during this treatment, including the following:
- Botox® to reduce the appearance of forehead lines and wrinkles
- JUVEDERM® Vollure/JUVEDERM/JUVEDERM® Volbella to augment the lips
- JUVEDERM® Vollure/JUVEDERM/JUVEDERM® Volbella to soften lines around the nose and mouth
- JUVEDERM® Vollure/JUVEDERM to correct volume loss in the mid-facial region
- JUVEDERM® Voluma/Radiesse® for structural support and contouring
Whether this is right for you, though, depends on your individual needs, which you can discuss during your consultation at Juvanew.
Am I a Candidate for Injectables?
A good candidate for injectables includes those who are looking to get rid of unwanted wrinkles or lines to enhance their appearance. It is also vital that patients are in good health, do not have a neuromuscular disorder, and are not nursing or pregnant.
We make sure that all men and women considering these treatments have realistic expectations. This is something we will discuss with you during your consultation to ensure your goals are attainable.