When we think about taking care of ourselves, we most often think about eating healthy foods and exercising regularly. We don’t often think about caring for our skin, but taking great care of your skin is also such an important part of your health. Your skin protects your body from outside forces while withstanding the sun’s ultraviolet rays and environmental factors, such as pollution and temperature. Caring for your skin is an investment that you will never regret. Let’s explore the benefits of one excellent treatment for your skin known as the hydrafacial.
What is a Hydrafacial?
A hydrafacial at Juvanew Medspa is a 60-minute, non-invasive treatment that includes a patented four-step treatment.
- First is the cleansing and exfoliation step where dead skin cells are gently lifted from the patient’s face.
- The second step is an acid peel that further removes impurities from the skin.
- Next, extractions are done with a special vacuum-type device to clear dirt and blackheads from the pores.
- Finally, a special solution of amino acids, peptides, antioxidants, and other ingredients are administered to hydrate the skin and give it a healthy glow.
There is no discomfort and no downtime with a hydrafacial. Patients say that the process is relaxing, rejuvenating, and the perfect way to pamper your skin.
What Are the Benefits of a Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacials provide many benefits for men and women of any age and any skin type. Even the most sensitive skin can tolerate the treatment well, as each step is customizable with serums that will most benefit each patient’s skin. A Hydrafacial can:
- Soften the look of wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of fine lines
- Create an evener skin tone
- Reduce enlarged pores
- Hydrate dry skin
- Improve hyperpigmentation
- Treat acne and acne scars
- Improve the look of sun-damaged skin
Because the hydrafacial is painless and has no downtime, it is the perfect way to address your skin problems. The treatment can be safely repeated at intervals determined by your provider to maintain healthy, glowing skin all year long. It’s the perfect investment in your skin’s health. You will also have the benefit of feeling more confident as you face the world with your most beautiful skin!
Take the Next Step
Now that you see that the Hydrafacial is right for you, it’s time to take the next step and schedule your initial consultation and treatment. You can schedule your complimentary consultation at Juvanew Medspa by filling out the form on this page or by calling (214) 771-4611. Located in Rockwall, Texas and serving Dallas, Heath, Garland, Greenville, Rowlett, Forney, Wylie, Sachse, Sunnyvale, Mesquite, and Royce City.