Types of Dermal Fillers
As mentioned, there are a number of different types of dermal fillers, and this is one factor that is going to influence how much you will pay. We are delighted to offer a number of types of dermal fillers here at Juvanew, including the following:
Juvederm® fillers have a hyaluronic acid base, which can add more volume to your face at the point of injection. You can use this to smooth fine lines, as well as increasing the fullness of your cheeks.
As opposed to the former options, calcium-based microspheres are used in Radiesse® to correct folds and wrinkles in the hands and face. This will stimulate the production of collagen in your body.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
There are many different benefits that are associated with dermal fillers, including the following:
- Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- Help reduce the appearance of scars
- Achieve more youthful and radiant skin
- There is minimal downtime, as this is a non-invasive approach
- Suitable for a wide range of people
- A variety of dermal fillers to choose from to ensure that you find a solution that is best for your facial objectives
Am I a Candidate for Dermal Fillers?
A good candidate for dermal fillers is someone who is unhappy with the fine lines or wrinkles on their face and is looking for a non-invasive treatment solution. This procedure is suitable for most skin types. However, if you’re not sure whether this is going to be right for you, we can discuss this with you in full during your treatment.