Do you have your ex-partner’s tattoo on your arm? Perhaps you got your first tattoo when you were 16, despite your parents telling you you’d regret it, and now you do?
A lot of us have tattoos that we’ve tried to cover up with make-up or clothing. Rather than worrying about this every time you get dressed, why not benefit from laser tattoo removal instead?
Candidates for Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser tattoo removal is something we provide here at Juvanew, yet you may be wondering whether or not you’re a good candidate for this treatment.
A suitable candidate for laser tattoo removal is someone who wants to get rid of a tattoo, irrespective of the age or color of it.
The number of sessions needed will depend on the colors, age, and size of the tattoo. This is something that we will be able to advise on during your consultation at Juvanew.
About the Fotona QX Max Laser
We use the Fotona QX Max Laser to carry out tattoo removals. This is the most advanced Q-switched laser you will find today.
This laser is effective at removing a vast spectrum of tattoo colors and all common pigmented lesions. It has been built with optimal performance in mind, featuring state-of-the-art, patented innovations that will make treatments safer and more effective.
When compared with multi-pulse lasers that generate equivalently high-energies, this laser is vastly more efficient at removing pigments, meaning fewer treatments are required, and the results are a lot better too.
The fact this is a single pulse laser is important, as single pulses can target deeper lying pigments, removing them with greater efficacy.
Do You Have an Unwanted Tattoo?
Many of us have tattoos that we’re not proud of. There are some signs that now is the time to get your tattoo removed:
- You don’t feel comfortable showing off your skin because of your tattoo.
- The meaning of the tattoo does not bring about positive emotions anymore.
- Your confidence has been impacted because of your tattoo.
- You are tired of being judged or teased because of the tattoo.
- You find that you have started to subconsciously wash the tattooed part of your skin more vigorously than other areas of your body.
- You cover up your tattoo as much as possible.
Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal
There are many benefits associated with laser tattoo removal, including the following:
- Safety – This is one of the safest ways to remove a tattoo. Infection risk is minimal.
- You can remove one tattoo or several – Tattoo removal can be used to clear one tattoo or an entire region of tattoos.
- Recovery is minimal – You will need to protect your skin from UV radiation for a few days, yet recovery is minimal.
- Effective removal – Laser tattoo removal is proven to be effective in removing the appearance of tattoos without any lasting effect.
No scarring – Your healthy skin cells are left alone when using the Fotona QX Max Laser.
Take The Next Step
Are you ready to get rid of that unwanted tattoo? It’s time for you to take the next step by scheduling a consultation with the expert staff at Juvanew Medspa. They are located in Rockwall, TX where they serve Dallas, Heath, Garland, Greenville, and Royse City. Call (214) 771-4611 or fill out and submit the form on this page.